Sunday, October 10, 2004

Homework? Cripes! Lets make some crepes


Yesterday Tshering came over and taught me the fine art of crepe making. They are actually quite easy; eggs + flour + milk + sugar, stir them until they are well mixed, and go heavy on the milk. Then pour a very thin layer on a hot oiled pan. Turn them after a bit so they don't burn. They sort of act like a tortilla shell when finished, you can wrap meat in them, and probably all sorts of other things. We had jelly on ours. Here Tshering demonstrates proper crepe flipping technique. Posted by Hello

9 comments:

T said...

Well, I am not a good cook. So, I don't know if people can really learn from me. Yay! Physic is Phun. good luck

Undertwotimes said...

Mmmm I hate crepes! Sorry... just another drive by blog comment.

T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T said...

How can you hate crepes? It's so good. Well, I hate pancakes, so i guess its ok to hate crepes.

Undertwotimes said...

Yeah, I guess I don't hate them enough to post twice on the subject, or do I?

Sam said...

Gosh, all this over a few crepes? Blogger will go under if we ever get to curry. Hum, I wonder if there are such things as curry crepes....

Undertwotimes said...

Yeah Curry fucking rules!

Ines Tucakovic said...

Curry Crepes?

EWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T said...

Oh God!
Don't make fun of my crepes. lol