Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Blues Brothers

6:01pm - Okay, so I just saw the first 11 minutes of Blues Brothers... and WOW. I have very little doubt that this movie rocks.
8:24pm - Nearly 2.5 hours of my life later, and has my estimate of Blues Brothers changed? Not drastically. I was a bit nervous when Pricess Leia started shooting at them with a rocket launcher, but they took it in stride, so I figured, why shouldn't I? This movie is certainly packed with big names, good music, and plenty of old-school car chase action. It is like Grand Theft Auto - Vice City, when you have 5 stars and things are getting REALLY serious except it is in Chicago. Staying cool and being able to sleep through a night long car chase with 40 cops on one's tail seems to be the ticket however.
I NEED to find "Boots, black. Belt, black. One black suit jacket. One pair of black suit pants. One hat, black. One pair of sunglasses. Twenty three dollars and seven cents."

No comments: