Sunday, July 11, 2004

Productive?

Decided to give in to peer pressure and test this Hello thing. It seems that everyone is doing it. I have to say, it does seem pretty handy, especially with the whole resizing and blogger integration thing. Apparently my user name is Sarcaza?
Today was quite the day. Large strides were made towards de-varmitification of both my yard, and that of Old Man Geeze. I wait on pins and needles for the sounds of the foul roving packs of wild dogs to hit the electric fence and leave my lawn un-fertilized. Har-har-har. Geeze on the other hand has opted for chemical warfare, and the old Alice in Wonderland song “We'll smoke the monster out!” comes to mind. Also I rendered my first molecule in Linux today!!
(All hail the o-great and powerfull Linux, destroyer of Windows and humbler of Microsoft, liberator of science departments, the one who will bring balance to the force. Praise be unto thee, and mayest thou forever remain free.)

2 comments:

Mike said...

the one who will bring balance to the force? Come on...

Sam said...

Hahaha you know I wrote all that business just for you Mike ;)